[Mne_analysis] SourceEstimate.plot() fail

Talitha Ford tcford at swin.edu.au
Mon Jun 5 20:54:09 EDT 2017

Dear list,

I am attempting to run the ‘2 samples permutation test on source data with spatio-temporal clustering’ tutorial (https://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_tutorials/plot_stats_cluster_spatio_temporal_2samp.html), but when I get to visualising the SourceEstimate object, a TVTK window opens and freezes; no image appears and I am unable to close the window without terminating the iPython session. Also, stc.resample(50) throws an error ‘ImportError: cannot import name sigtools’

I am running iPython version 2.7 from the Anaconda distribution, and have up-to-date mne, scipy, PySurfer, matplotlib, scikit-learn and mayavi packages. I am running the analysis on an iMac OS Sierra 10.12.5.

Can someone please point me in the right direction to overcome this?

Thank you,
Talitha