[Mne_analysis] Negative Weighted Phase Lag Index Values

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:22:53 EDT 2017

Fig1C shows the individual vectors and how they're weighted -- I was
looking at Eq.8 which defines WPLI, and the paragraph that followed where
they state that 0 ≤ Φ ≤ 1 holds (due to the absolute value operations in
the numerator and denominator). But maybe there is more to it or you don't
need to take the absolute value of the expectation in the numerator, in
which case it could be -1 ≤ Φ ≤ 1, is that what you have in mind...?

Eric