[Mne_analysis] Indexing the nth epoch of a condition

Lyam Bailey Lyam.Bailey at dal.ca
Wed Jun 21 10:00:13 EDT 2017

Dear Eric,

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately this didn't work - it simply returned a single epoch per subject (the first epoch in the dataset, I suspect). I also tried epochs[subject][cond[0]] which returned the following error: 'Event "n" is not in epochs', which suggests to me that it may not actually be possible to index in this way..?

Lyam Bailey, BSc.

Graduate Student
Department of Psychology & Neuroscience
Dalhousie University