[Mne_analysis] Fwd: error in reading brain vision raw files

Jaakko Leppakangas jaeilepp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 02:25:13 EDT 2017

Hi Ying,

I checked the file, and the problem is with channels named 'photosensor'
and 'respiration'. In the code the splitting function uses multiple spaces
as the separator, so for now, adding one more space after the channel name
in the header fixes it ('photosensor 129' -> photosensor  129'). See also
https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/pull/4354.

Hope this helps.
-Jaakko