[Mne_analysis] GSOC 2017 Idea Improve the Decoding Module.

Akshay Gupta akshay0724 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:07:56 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

As I introduced my self earlier, I'm a pre-final year student majoring
computer science from AMU, India. I have strong coding skills and
proficient in Python, Cython and C++. I'm also a small contributor to
Scikit Learn and know some of it's internal working.
I am looking forward to take part in GSOC 2017, and I'm interested to work
on idea- improve the decoding module.
I have been looking into the code base and found that it is well structured
that help me a lot in becoming comfortable with the code base.
I will start contributing to MNE soon, but it will be excellent if anyone
can point out some issue just for start. Some pointers will be really
helpful to start working on this module.
Lastly I apologize if I have been rude in any manner.

Thanks
Akshay Gupta