[Mne_analysis] GSOC 2017 Idea Improve the Decoding Module.

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Fri Mar 3 13:34:58 EST 2017

hi,

thanks for you interest.

I'd recommend to watch the project on github, read our tutorials (you'll
certainly
find typos or more).

Maybe this :

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/2828

is a good start.

This one:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/3201

is also probably doable of you followed the tutorials.