[Mne_analysis] mne2grad on fiff file created by kit2fiff

Israr Ul Haq Israr at nyu.edu
Mon Mar 13 07:14:01 EDT 2017

The fif file seems to be behaving perfectly fine when Im doing the
preprocessing, artefact rejection, frequency transformation etc in
fiedtrip.

when fiieldtrip mentions mne2grad, they refer back to the mne software
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/getting_started/neuromag

I guess the question is whats the difference between a normal .fif file
(from neuromag) and a .fif file created by kit2fiff (from yokogawa)
regarding storage of the coil and sensor location information.

Thanks
Israr