[Mne_analysis] Mne python compute covariance

Peter Goodin pgoodin at swin.edu.au
Thu Mar 30 19:44:47 EDT 2017

Hi Alex,

I'm using the standard mne.compute_covariance call

cov = mne.compute_covariance(epochs['condition'], method = 'shrunk', n_jobs = 3).

I've attached a link to the error below. Also, I've tried using the PCA method and get another error message (with the helpful suggestion to contact you guys at the end!). Please find the link below too.

Peter.

shrunk estimate: https://gist.github.com/orcasha/c990decc15f38a3300ffa6e2f976eb25

PCA estimate: https://gist.github.com/orcasha/443bc7e74fd3e7e50a7ce1371b4bef31

Dr Peter Goodin,

Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre (BPsyC)
Swinburne University,
Hawthorn, Vic, 3122