[Mne_analysis] Baseline correcting pre-stimulus segments for covariance estimation

Graham Flick grahamflick00 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:18:07 EDT 2017

Hi Denis,

Good point. Here are two images showing the initial segments of the evoked
baseline correction applied, where the baseline window is -4400 to -4300
ms. This doesn't suggest to me that there's any huge deviation from zero
mean without the baseline correction.

In this case, do you think the baseline corrected data show a large enough
improvement for it to be applied... considering the change in the whitened
ensure that this is zero mean?