[Mne_analysis] problem with setting up the source space

Lin Wang wanglinsisi at gmail.com
Mon May 22 15:22:28 EDT 2017

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your quick response!

I used ico5 to have a better spatial resolution. I saw several other papers
used this setting.

I quickly checked five participants. Indeed it seems that these two
subjects have smaller brain than others.

But I still don't understand why the higher resolution causes this error. I
thought the smaller spacing should result in more neighbors...

Thanks again for  your help!

Lin