[Mne_analysis] troubles with mne.io.read_raw_brainvision

Boris BURLE boris.burle at univ-amu.fr
Wed May 24 10:06:54 EDT 2017

Hello,

Just an update on Stefania comments.

Investigating the issue, it appears that mne.io.read_raw_brainvision is
currently not using the information about data orientation in the header
(.vhdr) file:

DataOrientation=VECTORIZED

Apparently, the function assumes that data are multiplexed. It's just a
matter of transposing the matrix while reading. I'll try to pinpoint the
lines in mne.io.read_raw_brainvision where this should be done.

     Best,
         B.