[Mne_analysis] Problems with running mne coreg

Prokopis C. Prokopiou pproko01 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 11:45:53 EDT 2017

Dear MNE experts,

I am a relatively new MNE user trying to run mne coreg. To achieve this, I
first (successfully) run mne watershed_bem to obtain the 3 head surfaces.
After doing this, I run mne make_scalp_surfaces and I receive the following
error:

No high resolution head model was found for subject AL, using standard head
instead. In order to generate a high resolution head model, run:

$ mne make_scalp_surfaces -s

When I try to generate a high resolution head model using mne
make_scalp_surfaces I receive the following error:

No such file or directory: '. /surf/lh.smseghead'

Could you please give any advice on how to overcome these issues?

Best wishes,
Prokopis

P.S. I am using CentOS 7 (64b) system.