[Mne_analysis] MNE source estimate analysis with multiple conditions

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Wed May 31 09:46:49 EDT 2017

hi,

in this example the sign flip is not applied to epochs but
to vertices in the labels. What this figure:

https://martinos.org/mne/stable/_images/sphx_glr_plot_compute_mne_inverse_epochs_in_label_002.png

shows you is that you can equivalently apply the sign flip on evoked or on
epochs and then average.

In all examples the sign flip is not data dependent.

Alex