[Mne_analysis] TFR plot

JR KING jeanremi.king at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 10:04:31 EST 2017

If the aim is to clearly see low frequencies while ranging up to high
frequencies, it is probably better to use a logarithmic frequency scale.

You can do this by simply changing the axis: e.g.

plt.gca().set_yscale('log')

Better, you can do this when you compute the time frequency decomposition.
For example in this tutorial (
https://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/time_frequency/plot_time_frequency_simulated.html),
change

freqs = np.arange