[Mne_analysis] Problem in MNE installation

MD. KHORSHED ALAM md.khorshed_g03456 at utpmy.onmicrosoft.com
Wed Nov 15 06:13:02 EST 2017

Dear Sir,

Recently, I am using python for EEG data aggregation. For doing this, I need to install python mne software. I have already  installed all dependencies for mne installation except mayavi. Installing  mayavi  needs vtk module to install. I have already installed vtk 6.3.0 module manually but having the following error during mayavi installation:

"importerror: No module named vtk"

Your kind advice to solve this issue is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Alam.

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential information. You are hereby notified that the taking of any action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this Message in error, you should delete this Message immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP).