[Mne_analysis] KIT layout for plots

Yi-hui Hung vedahung1116 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:36:59 EST 2017

Hi MNE experts,

I used KIT system for MEG data recording.
MEG data were imported to mne with two following functions:
raw = mne.io.kit.read_raw_kit(file, stim = [200],preload=True)
kit_lay = mne.channels.layout.read_layout('KIT-TW-157.lout')

However,I had problems with two following functions:

(1) ica.plot_properties(epochs, i)
      error message: "the KIT system with ID 261 is missing"

(2) mne.viz.plot_evoked_topo(evokeds, layout=kit_lay)
     no error message but caused the program to crash

Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

Best,
Veda