[Mne_analysis] MNE processing (to get *stc file)

Hendrik Santosa hendrik_santosa at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 11:02:25 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I have a problem when I create the stc file specifically in the loose orientation. I am using mne.minimum_norm.make_inverse_operator and mne.minimum_norm.apply_inverse_raw functions. I used the default parameters to get the *.stc file for my resting data (loose: 0.2 ad depth: 0.8). Overall, I have got the results which are not what I expected (the frequency and spatial response are different with the channel space). It should be the same response between *fif and *stc file. I am afraid that I should use different parameters for resting data.
Thank you so much for any suggestions.
Hendrik SantosaUniversity of Pittsburgh