[Mne_analysis] template matching dimensions mismatch using data from CTF machine

Peled, Noam NPELED at mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 10 14:49:28 EDT 2017

Hey,
I'm trying to use template matching (mne.preprocessing.corrmap) to remove blinks artifacts.
The only problem is that the data I'm analyzing was collected using a CTF machine, and all my data I can use for template matching was collected using an Electa machine.
When trying to call the corrmap function, I'm getting an error from the mne.utils.compute_corr function because of dimensions mismatch (which makes sense, my reference has 305 sensors while the CTF data has only 147)

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Noam