[Mne_analysis] Mne_analysis Digest, Vol 117, Issue 14

Jona Sassenhagen jona.sassenhagen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:48:22 EDT 2017

Hi Noam,

Sorry, I fear this won’t work. Corrmap simply correlates maps. It doesn’t interpolate them at all. Use a different technique for identification of bad ICs.

(Unless the CTF sensors are a subset of the 305 sensors, in which case you can simply select the matching subset for the template)

Why do you think you can’t use the CTF data for the template btw?