[Mne_analysis] help

Christopher Bailey cjb at cfin.au.dk
Wed Oct 25 03:02:32 EDT 2017

Dear Shirsho

You're in luck! Just this week the mne developers released a new version of the module, including a new website with much-expanded documentation and examples:

http://martinos.org/mne/stable/documentation.html

Download a suitable demo dataset (http://martinos.org/mne/stable/manual/datasets_index.html) & go check them out. The associated examples should help you get going.

Good luck,

Chris