[Mne_analysis] Creating or borrowing a label for simulate_sparse_stc

Erik Hornberger erik.hornberger at shi-g.com
Wed Oct 25 19:58:39 EDT 2017

Alex,

I overlooked that one – thank you!
Had just what I was looking for!

Erik

From: mne_analysis-bounces at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu [mailto:mne_analysis-bounces at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Alexandre Gramfort
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 6:38 PM
To: Discussion and support forum for the users of MNE Software <mne_analysis at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Mne_analysis] Creating or borrowing a label for simulate_sparse_stc

hi Erik,

did you see this:

https://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/simulation/plot_simulate_evoked_data.html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-simulation-plot-simulate-evoked-data-py

?

Alex

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Erik Hornberger <erik.hornberger at shi-g.com<mailto:erik.hornberger at shi-g.com>> wrote:
Hello all,

Before I jump into my question, I’d just like to comment that revamped docs that came out a few days ago are fantastic. Thanks to everybody who put time into the most recent update.

I’m trying to simulate focal sources in the left and right auditory cortex, and I’m under the impression that `mne.simulation.simulate_sparse_stc` is the method I should be using. The docs state that providing a list of labels allows you specify where the sources are located, but I’m not sure where to get labels from. I followed the “Generate simulated raw data” tutorial up to this point, so I’ve been trying to find the right way to snag the labels out of the sample data set, but I’m a little stuck. Any pointers?

Thanks,
Erik

dispose of the e-mail.