[Mne_analysis] running artifact rejection and then linear regression

Roberto Petrosino roberto.petrosino at uconn.edu
Wed Sep 6 20:33:23 EDT 2017

Hi Dan,

thanks for your suggestion, which seems doable and easy enough. Would you mind expanding a bit about it? I’m not an python expert, and it would be really helpful if you can pinpoint a tutorial/documentation I can look at.

Thanks!

-Roberto

Roberto Petrosino
Ph.D. Student in Linguistics
CT Institute for the Brain and Cognitive Sciences
University of Connecticut