[Mne_analysis] 2nd MEG North America Meeting - Abstract Submission Reminder

Nugent, Allison C. (NIH/NIMH) [E] nugenta at mail.nih.gov
Wed Sep 6 21:02:10 EDT 2017

This is a reminder that we are currently accepting abstracts for the 2nd MEG-North America meeting, to be held in Bethesda, Maryland November 8th and 9th. Committee meetings will be held on November 8th, with the scientific session on November 9th.

There will be a poster session and oral sessions on November 9th.  We are attempting to secure funding to present several speaker honoraria for excellent abstracts submitted by early career investigators and trainees.  If you would like to be considered for this, please indicate your preference, along with your position, on your abstract submission.

Abstracts may be submitted any time up until Wednesday, September 13th at 11:59pm, directly to NIHMEGworkshop at gmail.com<mailto:NIHMEGworkshop at gmail.com> (note the deadline has been extended).

Please visit our website at https://megworkshop.nih.gov/MEGWorkshop/  - We have added additional information regarding the program!

Or register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meg-north-america-2017-tickets-36315511673<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meg-north-america-2017-tickets-36315511673?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_event_email&utm_term=eventurl_text>

We hope to see you there!