[Mne_analysis] Continuous HPI data

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:48:13 EDT 2017

There is a private (experimental/unsupported!) function
mne.chpi._fit_device_hpi_positions in the `master` version (will be in
0.15) that you could use for this purpose, courtesy of Luke Bloy
<https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/pull/4069>. Because it is private,
keep in mind that it could go away or change without notice. However, if
you do use it, please open issues on GitHub for any issues you find, as it
will help us vet the cHPI localization code.

Eric