[Mne_analysis] cluster permutation connectivity matrix

Yvonne Fonken yfonken at berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 18 21:17:35 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to apply the cluster permutation function in MNE on
intracranial data (electrodes by time points), either by using
mne.stats.permutation_cluster_test, or
mne.stats.permutation_cluster_1samp_test. In this case, I do not want to
cluster across electrodes, but I want to include this dimension in order to
correct for multiple comparisons.

My question is: how do I specify to only cluster over time, and not
electrodes? Can I do this using the connectivity matrix, and if yes, what
would a connectivity matrix look like when all electrodes do not have
neighbors? I've tried using diagonal matrices already, but I still get
clusters spanning multiple electrodes.

Thanks,
Yvonne

--