[Mne_analysis] Elastic Net Inverse Solutions

Emily Stephen emilyps14 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:29:36 EDT 2017

OK, one more question:

My ultimate goal *is* to estimate the spatial extent of the sources, and
I'm thinking very carefully about ways to approach the problem. Elastic
nets by themselves won't do it, but I'm hoping that I can make progress by
(1) choosing the tuning parameters in a data-driven way and (2) rigorously
describing the uncertainty in the resulting estimates.

Are you aware of other/better ways of doing spatial extent estimation?

Thanks,
Emily