[Mne_analysis] pySurfer installation failed

Hector Dom Orozco hector.dom.orozco at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 21:52:56 EDT 2017

Vahab,

When I installed MNE, I had very similar issues to you.

Check out this stakoverflow thread: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45100010/conflict-while-installing-mayavi-into-anaconda <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45100010/conflict-while-installing-mayavi-into-anaconda>

It helped install mayavi and the dependencies I still needed.

Cheers,
Hector