[Mne_analysis] version help and non-eog/ecg ICA question

Megan Schendel mschendel at mrn.org
Mon Sep 25 19:44:16 EDT 2017

Hi all,
I seem to be stuck in an old version:

print(mne.__version__)
0.11.0

We have 14 installed and I know the location - how do I convince
python to import the correct version?

I'm also having trouble using ICA.  I'm looking to remove an artifact
that isn't eog or ecg - is there a more generic version of
ica.find_bads?

ecg_inds, scores = ica.find_bads_ecg(ecg_epochs, method='ctps')

I also tried UnsupervisedSpatialFilter, but I don't have access to it, it
seems, with my currently active version of the mne module?

from mne.decoding import UnsupervisedSpatialFilter
ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-8-88885470d391> in <module>()
----> 1 from mne.decoding import UnsupervisedSpatialFilter

ImportError: cannot import name 'UnsupervisedSpatialFilter'

Thank you for your help!
Megan
MEG Technician
The Mind Research Network