[Mne_analysis] problem in installing mne-Python from ubuntu 14.04 terminal

Shirsho Basu basushirsankar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:48:09 EDT 2018

Hello Mne-analysis-Group,

     I'm currently using ubuntu 14.04, and have already installed conda
environment and pip. And, the version of Python installed in ubuntu is
3.6.3. But, now, I'm not being able to figure out how to install mne-python
in ubuntu 14.04. I've tried the commands, from ubuntu terminal, written in
the following link many times.

https://www.martinos.org/mne/stable/install_mne_python.html

But, it's not getting done. Can anyone please tell me what is falling
short? Also, tell me how to go to root Anaconda environment from ubuntu
terminal. Any lead in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation and expecting a reply asap.

Best regards,

Shirsho Basu.