[Mne_analysis] Creating events with epileptic spikes

Karin Westin karin.westin85 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:04:33 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!
I'm working on spontaneous data from epileptic patients and I'm trying to
create my own events with epileptic spikes. I've created the event using a
numpy array format, event = np.array([sample no, 0, event-id]), and the
epoch using mne.Epochs. However, mne consistently marks my epochs as "bad"
and removes them, even if I specify that they should all be used. What can
I do to avoid this? Or how should one preferably create such epochs?

Best,
Karin