[Mne_analysis] Individual Alpha Frequency

Marijn van Vliet w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:48:48 EDT 2018

Hi Jasmina,

plotting the frequency spectrum, averaged across all electrodes and conditions, is really easy. When you load the data you have a Raw object, for example:

raw = mne.io.read_raw(…)  # the actual function you need to call depends on the dataformat you are using (.fif, .edf, .bdf, something else?)

Then, you can just do:

raw.plot_psd()

Boom! Frequency spectrum :)

best,