[Mne_analysis] Volume source space shape field not saved in 0.17 version

Elin Eriksson Hagberg elin.eriksson-hagberg at neuro.gu.se
Thu Aug 2 05:51:10 EDT 2018

Dear MNE developers,

We had our custom code made for importing volume source spaces from MNE python to Fieldtrip, that was using the shape field in volume source space that were created. Now we have noticed that once we set up a volume source space in MNE python (using the function mne.setup_volume_source_space), there is a shape field in volume source space but the mne.write_source_spaces or SourceSpaces.save function is not saving the shape field, which was available in previous versions.

Do you think it can be fixed? Or should we make a custom code to fix it ourselves?

Best regards,

Elin and Bushra at Gothenburg University