[Mne_analysis] Cortical labels power spectrum different approaches

Peled, Noam NPELED at mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 29 17:16:16 EDT 2018

Let me be more specific/clear:

I'm analyzing data from a patient with an ECOG. I want to compare the power-spectrum of the electrodes and the MEG cortical labels I've created around each electrode.

It seems that calculating the time series in the source space of long enough MEG epochs (~10s), split the electrodes file to same length epochs, and use

mne.time_frequency.psd_array_multitaper on both of them is the way to go, and also I know that both are in the same units (10*log10 for [dB]).
But I'm still a little bit confused by the different results I'm getting when using mne.minimum_norm.compute_source_psd_epochs instead.

Thanks,
Noam