[Mne_analysis] Cortical labels power spectrum different approaches

Peled, Noam NPELED at mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 30 21:16:46 EDT 2018

Hey Alex,

Yes, you can find the script here<https://github.com/pelednoam/mmvt/blob/master/src/misc/power_spectral_density.py>.

It's based on this mne example<https://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/time_frequency/plot_compute_source_psd_epochs.html>.

One thing the pops immediately, is that only on the second approach (psd_array_multitaper on the label_ts) you need to set the mode (I set it to mean_flip)

Also, for both of them, I use 10 * np.log10(x) to get dB. Not sure this correct in the first approach, mostly because it's not part of the mne example.

Thanks,

Noam