[Mne_analysis] question about classification between events and normalization

A S eng.emetsasa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:53:13 EST 2018

Hi all,
I'm new to MNE Python. I have experience in Tensorflow but for Images
Classification using cnn models.
I have EEG data from Brainvision (.vhdr extension). (31 channels,
sampling rate 500 Hz, High pass filtered at 0.5 Hz). For every trial I
have an EEG dataset, and I have many trials. Each trial is about 2 - 3
seconds and consists of different 5 events. The time period is
different between trials and different between events.

My goal is to make a multi-classifier to distinguish between Events by
using the data from many trials. I looked in the internet but it's
still unclear for me. I have qeustions:
Is there a function that can take the .vhdr files, convert them to
numpy arrays.
Is there a function that can take the files with events, and possibly
cut them into segments and normalize them?
Which classifier would you recommend?

Many thanks in advance for your kind help