[Mne_analysis] Convert brainstorm channel .xyz file or sfp file into mne raw fif

Liu, Feng feng.liu at mavs.uta.edu
Thu Dec 6 12:03:46 EST 2018

Dear MNE community,

I want to use a set of electrode channel locations for my subjects. I have channel location files in format of .xyz and .sfp generated from brainstorm (already coregistered), does anyone know how to convert to fif file? I can setup montage by reading sfp files, but I don't know how to replace the  raw.info<http://raw.info> using the montage information. Also how to get the trans.fif file?

Thank you very much for your time

Best,

Feng Liu