[Mne_analysis] Auditory ROI

Bert Liu bert.smt02g at nctu.edu.tw
Sun Dec 9 10:03:42 EST 2018

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, Alex.
Yeah, you might be right.
Noa said "single *stereo* tones", so it may be the correlated sources
problem.

From my experience, dSPM could be stable in some cases of presenting
correlated sources in M/EEG. But the original LCMV beamformer will not be
able to localize and reconstruct the correlated sources because of its
unit-gain constraint and the cancellation phenomenon. Moreover, recently,
some scholars are tackling this problem, so if some people need very
accurate source localization, I would recommend newly advanced algorithms
to them.

Bert

Alexandre Gramfort <alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr> 於 2018年12月9日 週日 下午10:27寫道: