[Mne_analysis] Auditory ROI

Bharadwaj, Hari M hbharadw at purdue.edu
Sun Dec 9 12:44:59 EST 2018

Also sometimes in with bilateral auditory ROIs you can have the head position affect the SNR asymmetrically.. For example if a subject with a smaller head resting on the helmet such that their left is touching and have a larger gap on the right, you'd something like what you are seeing. Measuring and correcting for head position can help get the right localization but won't help recover the lost SNR in such cases.

Best,

Hari

​

--
Hari M. Bharadwaj, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences