[Mne_analysis] [mne_analysis] Using custom forward models

neuro at aewald.net neuro at aewald.net
Mon Dec 10 10:21:47 EST 2018

Dear Alex, dear Sebastian,

I am also very interested in using custom forward models with MNE and I am in the (very slow - just a tiny side project for now) process of looking into the forward model and modifying the Python objects there. I'll let you know once I have something tangible. I would also be happy to be updated from your side.

@Alex: I am wondering - once having the FW model complete - if I can use all subsequent functionality e.g. for plotting without freesurfer?

Thanks, Arne