[Mne_analysis] 12 PhD positions at the University of Salzburg

Nathan Weisz nathanweisz at me.com
Tue Dec 11 02:37:29 EST 2018

Dear colleagues,

please circulate the attached call for PhD positions to potentially interested students. Via the Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience the students have access to all toys that cognitive neuroscientists could wish for and we strive to make the labs accessible for all users. The position is funded for 3 years (proper working contract and not a stipend) + up to one year extra pending on a stay abroad (which is an amazing opportunity that I know of no other PhD program).

Also worth mentioning that Salzburg is a lovely place to live.

Best,
Nathan