[Mne_analysis] How to set the threshold in 'permutation_cluster_test'

Xia, Tao psytao18 at connect.hku.hk
Wed Dec 12 22:59:18 EST 2018

Hi all,
    When I run 'permutation_cluster_test', I do not know how to set the
threshold. some example with the value threshold=6.0, what is the meaning
of this value?  I want to test whether there is a power difference between
the two groups. So, my data is (n_individual,t_freqs,t_timepoint) with one
channel.
   Wish you could give me some suggestions.
   Thanks a lot.
   Tao