[Mne_analysis] How to set the value of times with command time_frequency.AverageTFR?

Xia, Tao psytao18 at connect.hku.hk
Sat Dec 15 03:59:31 EST 2018

Hi all,
       I want to create a time-frequency data container. My data is
(21(n_channel),20(n_frequency),2251(n_timepoint)),sfreqs=500Hz, and there
were total 4.5s for each epoch. When I used the
mne.time_frequency.AverageTFR command, I did know how to set the value of
times. I have made times=np.arrange(1,2252), but it seems wrong. Would you
please provide me some help?
      Thanks a lot.
      Best wishes.

--