[Mne_analysis] MPRAGE vs multi-echo FLASH

Mikołaj Magnuski mmagnuski at swps.edu.pl
Mon Dec 31 12:05:55 EST 2018

Thanks Alex,

I am also looking for some references or opinions with respect to the gain
in source localization accuracy/correctness when adding FLASH to normal T1
MPRAGE. Especially if one has only EEG with a modest number of channels
(64). I am wondering if adding FLASH, which is much longer than MPRAGE,
does make a noticeable difference in such a scenario.
Any suggestions and opinions would be greatly welcome.

Mikołaj

niedz., 30 gru 2018 o 12:09 Alexandre Gramfort <alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr>