[Mne_analysis] SAMBA meeting: registration open

Elie Rassi elie.rassi.ok at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:12:54 EST 2018

Dear MNE community,

find below an ad for the SAMBA meeting this summer in Salzburg.

Best,
Elie Rassi

--

Dear all,

on behalf of myself, colleagues, and our advisory board, I am happy to
announce the *Salzburg Mind Brain Annual Meeting* (*SAMBA*) which will take
place in Salzburg, Austria on *July, **12 to 13,2018*.

The* registration* is now *open until March 15*.

The mission of SAMBA is to attract the most exciting researchers in the
domain of cognitive neuroscience, including related fields (e.g.,
computational modelling, animal neurophysiology, neurology etc.) that
influence or are influenced by developments in cognitive neuroscience.
Furthermore, our goal is to make young scientists enthusiastic about this
research field. The moderate size of an anticipated ~100 participants will
enable an intimate atmosphere with ample opportunity for exchange.

Confirmed speakers are:

   -     Radoslav Cichy (FU Berlin)
   -     Simon Eickhoff (Jülich)
   -     Saskia Haegens (Columbia / Donders)
   -     Jim Haxby (Dartmouth)
   -     Katharina von Kriegstein (MPI Leipzig)
   -     Floris de Lange (Donders)
   -     Tamar Makin (UCL)
   -     Kia Nobre (Oxford)
   -     Uta Noppeney (Birmingham)
   -     Anne-Marike Schiffer (Nature Human Behavior)
   -     Andreas Wutz (MIT / Salzburg)

Attendees have the possibility to present a poster.

For more information see the SAMBA website: https://samba.ccns.sbg.ac.at/

Best,
Nathan

Nathan Weisz