[Mne_analysis] Autoreject

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 10:34:30 EST 2018

> I assume a similar iterative approach would be recommended for dealing
>> with motion correction?

Can you describe the sorts of artifacts you're dealing with in particular?
maxwell_filter can be used to compensate for movements. If you are seeing
artifacts due to this compensation step, let me know -- it would be good to
improve the method so that artifacts are reduced or eliminated, so I'd be
interested to look at problematic files if you have some. Using tSSS with
movement compensation can help sometimes.

Eric