[Mne_analysis] load digitization electrodes

Teon Brooks teon.brooks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 18:13:46 EST 2018

glad that worked.

`read_dig_montage` was initially designed to deal with peripheral digitized
data such as headshape (hsp), hpi coil placement in device space (hpi),
fiducials and hpi points in head space (elp). It's been adapted to handle
some digitized electrode data but that currently supports points saved in
the .fif file (fif) and egi files (egi).

HTH,