[Mne_analysis] Epoch Averaging and classification

Rodrigo Ramele rramele at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 21:22:24 EST 2018

Friends from MNE,

I would like to ask you a simple question that had me dealing with complex
structures to make it work, and I guess, it should have for sure a better
way to do it.

I need to classify Evoked potentials based on different epoch averaging
patterns, a typical scenario of a P300 speller for Brain Computer
Interfaces.  Epochs are grouped in letter identification trials, all the
epochs from a trial are averaged, and finally you end up classifying
averaged epochs within each trial.

How can I generate an mne.Epoch structure based on mne.Evoked ?

Is there any example of something like this to follow ?

Thank you all for this awesome software !
Rodrigo