[Mne_analysis] error with interpolate_bads

Sophie Herbst ksherbst at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 22 05:29:59 EST 2018

Hi Mainak,
after uninstalling all the packages and reinstalling anaconda, the errors
persisted, but now the error messages contained the right path to my
anaconda installation.
I finally found out that there were two apparently independent issues, one
with scipy's cobyla function and one with numpy's einsum function:
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/8118
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/10343
I managed to fix it by manually editing cobyla and uninstalling and
reinstalling numpy (not sure why the updated version wasn't installed right
away).
Not sure whether my solution is the cleanest one, but I thought it might be
usefull to know these issues in case someone else runs into similar
problems.
Best,
Sophie