[Mne_analysis] Discrete Source Space source localization

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:30:34 EST 2018

Sure,

Although it'll depend somewhat on what you want the example to illustrate.

Attached is a cleaned up version of the script I was using to investigate
this. It uses sample data so is almost an example now. Give it a run and if
this is the kind of thing you have in mind I'll open a PR and we can
modify/discuss it there.