[Mne_analysis] Need Help to do Cross Spectral Density Analysis

MD KHORSHED ALAM khorshed.alam at live.iium.edu.my
Tue Jan 9 01:25:26 EST 2018

Hi,

I want to do CSD analysis on EEG data but facing problem with the following function:

csd_array(X, sfreq, mode='multitaper' fmin=0 fmax=np.inf, fsum=True, n_fft=None, mt_bandwidth=None, mt_adaptive=False, mt_low_bias=True, verbose=None):

I am unable to extract the "X" parameter values. Can you let me know the file where "X" (data matrix) structure is defined in order to have a better idea about "X" parameter.

Thank you.

Thanks With Warm Regards,

MD. KHORSHED ALAM (Shishir)

Graduate Research Assistant (GRA)

Center of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research (CISIR)
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
Bandar Seri Iskandar
32610 Tronoh
Perak Darul Ridzuan